The list of required ingredients for cooking:
around 1 kg Turkey (fillet)
– refined vegetable oil
– 500 grams fresh cranberries (or frozen)
– lettuce leaves — few pieces
2.5 tables spoons of potato starch
– 380 ml of plain water
– ground pepper (black)
– sugar – 180 gr
The technique of cooking a Turkey:
1. Carefully wash fresh Turkey meat in cold water, cut them into portions small wedges.
2. Now place it in a small pot of boiling water and boil the meat until fully cooked.
3.Take the prepared berries cranberries and boil them until soft if desired, you can add sugar.
4. Ready cranberry broth aside to fill the meat. Strain it through a fine calico, stir together with starch and let cool to room temperature.
5. Boiled slices of Turkey lay in a deep dish with lettuce and fill it with prepared cranberry broth.
6. Decorate with berries cranberries. Ready.