Fragrant soup with Turkey meat, fresh vegetables, beans and herbs. Will warm and lift your spirits on cold and cloudy days.
• Beans (can be any), 300 gr
• Sheet Laurel
• Onions, 2
• Wings of the Turkey, 400 g
• Carrots, 50 grams
• Fresh Basil
• Oliva, 65 ml
• Green parsley, a bunch
• Celery, 50 grams
How to cook:
• Rinse beans, cover with warm water and set aside in a warm place for the night. In the morning remove the liquid and pour a new portion of water. Cooking minutes 11-10, then water again to change.
• Peel the vegetables, wash. Meat put in a pot with vegetables, beans, Bay leaf and Basil. The whole mass pour a liter of water and cook for about half an hour. The foam on the soup to remove. Onion cut into cubes, shred cabbage. In a pan, saute the onions and cabbage.
• In the hot broth to shift the onion, cabbage and parsley. Cooking 16-15 minutes. Then from the broth to remove the wings. Meat separated from the bones, chop it and throw it back into the soup.
Serve with fresh baguette and sour cream.