Us from childhood taught to soups, soups and broths. That is why the first (hot) dishes are always popular with many people. So, one of the revered, beloved and the most delicious is the soup of dried mushrooms. Today in the world there are hundreds of recipes of this dish. In different countries it is prepared in different ways. The reasons for such differences are centuries-old traditions of cooking from different countries and different conditions for collecting and using the right ingredients.
Our mushroom soup will be prepared from these components:
– dried mushrooms 50-80 g mushrooms, white or chanterelles);
– medium-sized potatoes 2-3 PCs.;
– Kale fresh up to 120-150 g;
– onions 1 PC.;
carrots 1/2 medium or 1 small piece;
– garlic 2 cloves;
– 2 pieces tomato – cherry or plum;
– Bay leaf 2-3 PCs.;
– sunflower oil 2-3 tbsp. spoons;
– seasonings – black pepper, curry, nutmeg, coriander (a must! use 3 of the 4);
– salt to taste.
1. First we need to prepare dried mushrooms: put them in a saucepan and cover with boiling water. So leave no more than 20 minutes.
2. Take out the mushrooms and put them in boiling water and keep on medium heat for 20-25 minutes minutes. This is to ensure that they are not hard.
3. Then drain off the water from the dried mushrooms and wash them. This is considering the fact that it is not known whether they myty before harvesting.
4. While the mushrooms are cooling, cut the potatoes in small cubes, throw them into salted water, bring to a boil and cook on medium heat.
5. Onions finely chop and spread on a heated pan with sunflower oil.
6. Carrot RUB on a large grater and also put in the frying pan to the onions.
7. The cooled mushrooms cut into cubes or slices and add them to the onions and carrots. For thrill sprinkle with seasonings: black pepper (1/2 teaspoon), curry powder (1/2 teaspoon), nutmeg (1/4 teaspoon). Fry all together 5 minutes, stirring occasionally so that the mushrooms soaked in the herbs are not burned (prerequisite – mushrooms we stew and not fry).
8. Cabbage cut into thin strips.
9. In boiling water with the potatoes and pour everything from the frying pan and stir. Taste for salt. If necessary add to taste.
10. After 5-7 minutes add cabbage, stir and keep on heat until the Kale will not be too hard.
11. Cut into triangles and add the tomatoes to the pot. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
12. Press out the garlic in the soup, sprinkle with dill. Keep on heat for no more than 2-3 minutes, turn off and allow to infuse.
Soup of dried mushrooms, the recipe of which is designed for 3-4 servings, ready. Bon Appetit!