This salad many people associate with the cold time of the year when a long time to wait for fresh spring vegetables and herbs, but you can treat yourself to a meal with a healthy and juicy radish.
There are many types of radish, and all of them today can to find in stores, but for salads it is best to buy a green radish, rather than the usual us black radish, which is more rigid and has a milder flavor. To make the salad even tastier, this root vegetable is usually added to processed or hard cheese and carrots in some dishes – garlic. This salad recipe is a great chance to enjoy a delicious dose of vitamins, when the chilly weather. However, in the heat of this salad will do the trick.
Ingredients for the salad from the radish with carrots and cheese (1 serving):
• Radish – 1 PC.;
• Dutch cheese – 50 g;
• 1 carrot;
• 20 grams of mayonnaise;
• 1 clove of garlic;
• Salt to taste.
Prepare a salad of radish
1. To soften the sharp taste of the radish, remove it from the peel to apologice radish for 15 minutes in a bowl of cool water.
2. Remove carrots peel and grate first, using a large grater.
3. Also grate cheese on a large grater.
4. Using a fine grater grate the garlic (if desired, use Prescale extrusion of garlic).
5. After the radish a little will soften it and RUB.
6. All components mix in a large bowl, season with mayonnaise, add salt and mix thoroughly. Instead of mayonnaise, you can take sour cream or Greek yogurt.
7. Decorate the finished dish with greens and serve.