The necessary ingredients for cooking:
* 1 kg chicken gizzards
* 600-700 grams of rice
* 1 large carrot
* 2 bulbs
* 3-4 cloves of garlic
* Spice “Cumin”
* Barberries or raisins
Method of preparation:
1. Cleaned chicken the navel from the skin and wash thoroughly.
2. Gizzards cooking yields and cooking, and frying. First, boil the navel within an hour. Then fry in a skillet until Golden brown.
3. In a separate frying pan fry chopped carrots and onions. For cooking use vegetable oil, preferably corn.
4. Rice soaked in warm water for 30 minutes, after 5-7 times washed under running water.
5. Lay out the constituent ingredients in layers in this order: roasted carrots and onions, chicken navels, Fig.
6. The cleaned garlic from the skins and push through a few slices in Fig.
7. Add salt, pepper and Uzbek spice “cumin” to taste.
8. Optionally add the barberries or raisins.
9. All the contents pour water on half of the phalanx from Fig.
10. Tormented on low heat until fully cooked, about one and a half hours.
Wonderful pilaf with chicken navels ready! Bon appetit!