Your husband loves soups, but the soups are already tired? Spouse prepare tomato soup “male whim”. This dish will not leave indifferent even the most sophisticated gourmet. Hearty, thick soup with minced meat – this is a real find for a family dinner. Welded on the basis of red lentils it is not only delicious, but also useful. As this kind of legume has a number of qualities and essential to the human body substances.
How useful red lentils?
Lentils come in different varieties. However, for hot dishes often take it red because it fall apart faster than others and has a nice shade. At a low concentration of sulphur amino acids and tryptophan, which are characteristic of other members of this family, red lentils are rich in vegetable proteins. It is also important to note that one plate contains about 90% of the required value of folate needed for the day. Besides lentil porridge:
– promotes metabolism;
– improves performance of the urogenital system;
– strengthens the immune system.
Also lentils are rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients:
– K (potassium);
– Ca (calcium);
– Fe (iron);
– P (phosphorus);
– Mn (manganese);
– Mo (molybdenum);
– Cu (copper);
– I (iodine);
– Zn (zinc);
– B (boron).
In ancient times lentil broth treated urinary disease. And today it suggest twice a week to cook for people suffering from diabetes. Soup with meatballs of minced meat, the recipe of which you will find below, also has a large number of vitamins and minerals. But in addition to its preventive properties, it is also very tasty.
To prepare the soup with meat, whose recipe also includes red lentils, You will need:
– 1 bulb of medium size;
– sweet peppers (2 pieces or 1 large);
– 2 cloves of garlic;
– 400 g minced pork;
– 1 tbsp vasterskog sauce;
– 700 g of tomatoes in juice;
– 100 g red lentils;
– 0,5 l of broth;
– salt and pepper .
The stages of cooking
1. Shinkuem onions, garlic and peppers.
2. Pour into a saucepan 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Fry in it the finely chopped luchek for five minutes on medium heat.
3. Throw into a saucepan chesnochek, sweet pepper and fry for another five minutes.
4. Sent to our vegetables, mince and stir on the fire until, until the meat loses pink color.
5. Add Worcestershire sauce and dented the tomatoes with juice.
6. Put in pot, pre-soaked lentils.
7. Add the broth and bring the contents to boil.
8. Salt, pepper.
9. Fasten the heat to low. Cook until tender (15-20 minutes).
10. Serve with greens.
This soup can be served on family dinner or dinner party. He always comes to the place and delight your family or guests. Thick, rich dish will not leave indifferent neither kids not adults. And its useful properties only emphasize the dignity of tomato soup. Cook with pleasure and Bon appetit!