Milkshake is a classic refreshing American drink. If it is cooked properly, it is cold, sweet and aromatic drink with amazing taste.
How to make a milkshake?
Time required: 10 to 15 minutes
Whole milk – 2 cups (you can choose skimmed or low fat). But whole milk is preferred.
Ice cream -2 cups. Can use vanilla or any other of your favorite flavors.
- Fruit (of your choice)
- Syrup (chocolate, caramel, strawberry or any other fruit syrup)
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- whipped cream
- chocolate flakes
You need a good blender to make the drink. Also needed a tall glass.
Method of preparation:
- Wash the fruits thoroughly and cut them into small pieces.
- Break the chocolate / candy into small pieces.
- Pour milk into a blender. Better to start with small amounts as you mix.
- Take two spoons of ice cream and put them in a blender.
- Add pieces of fruit, crushed candy, syrup and vanilla extract.
- Now close the lid and start blending.
- Once the mixture becomes smooth, thick and creamy, pour the cocktail into the glass.
- Decorate it with whipped cream and chocolate flakes. Add a large straw, and serve immediately.
If you want to make your smoothie turned out delicious every time, just follow the few points:
The quality of the blender is important. Well, that doesn’t mean you have something very expensive. But try to use good technique.
Replacement blender food chopper can make everything a little dirtier. So be careful.
Always use cold milk for making milkshake.
The first thing you need to remember to stir the milk and ice cream. Fruit should be added after that.
Make sure to use good quality ice cream to make a milkshake. The better the quality of ice cream, the tastier it will drink. Best of all, buy the one that contains more natural ingredients.
When it comes to mixing, always use whole milk. Also, don’t use all the milk immediately. Better to start with small amounts and increase it gradually.
To serve the cocktail as soon as possible after its preparation. Or it will become watery and lose their flavor.
Pick up large straws so you will be able to reach the bottom of the glass.
Have you ever tried to prepare a milk shake on your own? Let us know by commenting below.