Tell how to grow in the window green and fragrant garlic arrows that can be added to salads and meat and potatoes, and soups.
Green garlic arrows are good because they are not as sharp as garlic head, but very flavorful and healthy. And if you don’t like strongly pronounced taste of garlic, they will fit perfectly.
By the way: In a green feather garlic is more volatile than its head. And we know, that fecondite – fighters against pathogenic bacteria and fungi. So if you are growing in the window garlic, and you have disinfected the room.
All you need to do is to follow this small instruction
- Split the garlic head into cloves and stick them in fertile soil at a depth of 2-3 cm distance between the teeth is 1 cm from the Soil should be well hydrated.
- Make sure that the sharp tip of the clove looks up.
- Put the pot on the window on the South side. If the window does not face South, you have to use the backlight (bright fluorescent light).
- Do not forget about watering with water at room temperature. Do not pour too much water, moisture is required.
- Green feathers will appear after 2-3 weeks. Cut them with scissors, and when the arrows appear — remove them too.