This salad of crab sticks and corn has long been one of the most popular appetizers on our table. If you add in a salad boiled eggs and rice, you can make it more nutritious and ideal for combining with any other dish, especially the meat food. The preparation of this salad will not take you much time, just slice the cooked components and mix them, adding the mayonnaise. The recipe of this dish will be mastered by even a child.
Ingredients crab salad with corn
• Crab sticks (if desired, you can substitute crab meat) – 200 g;
• 2 eggs;
• Corn from a jar – 150 g;
• Boiled rice – 40 g;
• Mayonnaise for the filling – 100 g;
• 15 g herbs (dill, parsley, chives optional);
• Salt to taste.
Prepare the salad with crab sticks with corn and eggs
1. Boil the rice in salted water (this will fit 1 pinch of salt and a full glass of water), Express the water, wait until the rice cools.
2. Boil eggs using the following method: cover them with cold water, quickly bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cook for another 5 minutes.
3. Cut crab sticks small cubes, then chop the eggs.
4. Grind the herbs.
5. From cans of corn drained water to the corn was dry.
6. All available components are thoroughly mixed and the resulting salad dressed with mayonnaise. Stir again.
7. Sprinkle the finished dish on top of the greens.