We all know that soup is good for the stomach and want to eat something from the second course of times a day. Chicken soups are very useful as they are mostly not fat and diet. Chicken broth usually given to people with colds or the flu.
Variety of recipes of chicken soups are very great, because the soup in chicken broth is one of the most popular. In any cafe or restaurant menu is bound to have at least one chicken soup. If you need soup in a hurry,” then chicken soup with noodles “Rolton” for you. Major damage to your wallet it will bring, so you can cook this soup every day. Basically, chicken soup with noodles “Rolton” you can add your own ingredients. Seasoning packs from noodles “Rolton” for soup is not used, and therefore, the soup is not harmful. Try to cook this soup and make sure that it’s delicious.
Chicken soup with noodles “Rolton”
Ingredients for soup:
- instant noodles “Rolton” (suitable with any taste because the seasoning we don’t use) – 1 pack;
- green onions – beam;
- fresh carrots medium size – 1 piece;
- filtered water – 1 liter;
- chicken fillet – 300 grams;
- the potatoes are small in size – 3 pieces;
- onion – 1 onion;
- salt, pepper, spices, dill – to taste.
How to cook chicken soup with noodles “Rolton”
1. Chicken fillet cut into small pieces.
2. In a large saucepan cook the chicken broth.
3. Carrots to clean and wash.
4. Potatoes cleaned, washed and rinsed again.
5. Grate peeled carrots on a fine grater.
6. Peeled potatoes cut into cubes of medium size.
7. Tossed the vegetables in the prepared chicken stock and boil until soft.
8. In a separate deep bowl to put the noodles “Rolton”.
9. Onions clean, wash, finely chop and tossed in the soup.
10. Fresh green onions washed, chopped.
11. Pour the noodles and broth to vegetables, cover with a plate and wait 5-7 minutes.
12. Remove the plate and sprinkle the soup with fresh chopped onions and finely chopped dill.